Monday, September 17, 2012

Burn more calories by doing NOTHING!



We've all seen this, on Facebook advertising and frequently on Pinterest, but don't be fooled my friends, doing nothing will not make you skinny. It will make you FAT, and lazy!
There is no weight loss program that will make you lose the weight faster by eating the same foods you've always been eating. Let's face it, the foods that you've been eating have make you the figure you have today; so, why would you want to continue to eat those foods? Also, if you refuse to get your butt off the couch, the changes you are seeking will not happen any faster. Weight loss and maintaining a healthy weight is all about balance. Eating clean foods and exercising regularly, that's how you'll gain the results that you are seeking. Not by doing NOTHING, help me spread the word, let's end this myth.

Here is the truth, I'm not sugar coating this:
What are empty calories?

When you're counting calories, if you must, here's my rule of thumb; healthy calories are the only thing you should be counting, everything else is garbage. Empty calories are things such as chips, cakes and cookies, and everything deep fried, just to name a few. If it's not grown or raised, it's not good for you.
As the old saying goes: "You are what you eat", you'll never understand this statement until you put it to the test for yourself. By eating healthy: whole grains, white meat, and fresh vegetables, your body will transform into a healthy whole grain. If you are constantly eating deep fried, fatty foods, your body will appear deep fried and fatty. Just sayin'

But I'm too tired to work out!
Ah yes, I have uttered those words a few times myself, but they never did me any good. If you don't do any kind of physical activity, you will appear sluggish and tired, and you will feel that way too. Let me tell you a little secret: Exercising gives you the energy you need to make it through the day without a mid afternoon nap - and I love my naps.

My rule of thumb: don't think about physical activity, just do it. The same goes for eating right, in the sense that if you are eating only healthy foods, you won't need to think about the calories you take in because they will all do your body good.
There it is, the truth about healthy weight loss, no gimmicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment