Thursday, August 16, 2012

...and so it begins



School is over. 'I'm a big girl now.' I've been saying those little words for quite some time now but they ring true now that I am no longer living the student life.
I'm not a stranger to the work life; however, I may be a little rusty with the routine. I didn't anticipate this, it came out of left field. My energy level is low and I have no desire to do anything in the evenings anymore. I thought my social life was dull when I was in school, boy was I wrong.

Another thing I didn't predict, I actually look forward to going to work every day. After working mindless jobs, this one that makes me use my brain, including my creativity, leaves me nothing but happy with my new career path.
I can safely say that I fell in love with my career this week, and it will only get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment