Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Advertising, my picks

In honor of Advertising Week in New York City, I thought I would share my recent favorite ads. There is no particular theme to these ads, simply that they have either moved me, made me laugh, or were TOO clever not to share.

Old Spice Guy
The first of many Old Spice commercials, targeted to women, all of which are just as clever as he next.


And for a little extra humor, the following videos are the best Old Spice Commercials. Neil Patrick Harris, Will Ferrell, and Terry Crews endorse this product. Will Ferrell is hands-down my favorite, but you can judge for yourself.


This next commercial is moving because of the twist. I don't want to ruin it for you in case you haven't seen it yet, so here it is:


Guinness has a hit with this one.

I used to work for KIA, so I've always known about their ads before they went out to public. Now, I don't know what is coming out. This current commercial is my ultimate favorite.


That's that for now. I will find some more and post as they come along.

No comments:

Post a Comment